1 year ago, I bought a domain name thinking it would help me to get an internship in the United States. I only knew this country from the Internet and I wanted to start doing something to go there. It turns out that I made it! Let’s look back on what I did during this year. #FactsOnly
Figures are important, but figures can also be boring if they are not visual. So here’s an infographic to show you the results after 1 year on this website:
If you are interested in the exact figures :
- 53 articles published (this one included): I managed to be regular and publish a post every week!
- 177 emails sent to ask for an interview for the blog
- 7 interviews: Less than I wanted (10) but hey, I won’t complain because I learned a lot from the ones I did!
- 29 emails sent to ask for an internship
- 2 internship offers for this summer
- 4463 page views since June 16
- Readers mainly come from:
- The United States: 34.03%
- France: 19.19%
- Brazil: 10.09%
- Main sources of traffic:
- Referral: 47.53%
- Direct: 23.82%
- Organic search: 15.07%
- Most read interviews:
- Architectural Acoustics: 27.16%
- Acoustics by Design: 24.71%
- Kirkegaard Associates: 18.12%
- West General Acoustics: 17.93%
- Real Acoustix: 12.08
Once again, I wanted to thank everybody that comes on this website, whether it is to watch an interview or simply track my progress, you are the craftsmen of my success as a famous French singer once said.
See you next week!